Mrs. Rebecca Cannaday
Third Grade Teacher
Holmes College of the Bible
B.A. Christian Education
I would like to start by sharing with you a little information about myself. I accepted Christ at an early age and have continued to grow in the knowledge of his grace. I consider my personal relationship to Christ to be the most important thing in my life. This is my fifteenth year as a teacher here at GCA. I have a wonderful husband named David and two daughters. My oldest daughter Gail lives in Greenville, N.C. and my youngest Rebecca lives in Brooklyn, NY. We live here in Chesapeake but I grew up in South Carolina. My family still lives there and we travel south whenever we can! I believe that teaching is a calling. I know that God has placed a love for children in my heart and feel privileged to be entrusted with the student’s in my class. I pray that God will use me to nurture my students spiritually, academically, and socially.
Welcome to 3B!
- Grand Prix- http://www.multiplication.
- Flurry of Flavors - http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/flurry-flavors
- Fish Shop - http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/fish-shop-ii
- Snowball Fight - http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/snowball-fight
- Knock-down multiplication - http://www.multiplication.
- Flying High Race- http://www.multiplication.
- Penguin Jump- http://www.multiplication.
- Chopper Challenge- http://www.multiplication.