Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *

openhouse CROPPED

Requesting a Transcript:

Current students may request copies of their academic transcript from the Student Services office by completing and submitting the Student Record/ Transcript Release form. Official transcripts are mailed directly from GCA to the recipient institution under seal. This service is provided free of charge to all current students. (Two transcripts are released free of charge after graduation. A fee of $2.00 will be required for each additional transcript after two requests).

Unofficial transcripts (unsigned and unsealed) may be requested from the Student Services office, and may be picked up by the student or parent from the office.

Transcript Request Forms may be downloaded from the Student Services section of "Forms & Links".

Please contact the Student Services Office if you have questions.